Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered my 2022 premium WRX the first week of April it arrived at my local dealer on the 26th of May , option’s, exhaust finisher, all weather mats , WRX mudflaps, extended arm rest, illuminated WRX door sill guards, I also got it ceramic coated as well at a private business

Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
20,019 Posts
That's the biggest bow i've seen yet! Nice car.

Reactions: rachel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the biggest bow i've seen yet! Nice car.
Thanks this is my first WRX, I just lost my spouse on the 4th of March this year . My spouse had a 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2dr Willys v6 manual with only 9000 miles on it, which I traded in , the trade was more than the cost of my premium WRX, so I got cash back I owe it outright no payments which is good . I had to many memories of my spouse and the Jeep , and I wanted something new and was iconic and fun to drive . It is a new beginning for me and a fresh start.

·
Super Moderator
2,532 Posts
Welcome to the club! Sorry to hear about your loss. Never easy. The new wrx is really growing on me and the fa24 is a more than capable platform. Enjoy it and enjoy life. Cheers.

Reactions: rachel

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the club! Sorry to hear about your loss. Never easy. The new wrx is really growing on me and the fa24 is a more than capable platform. Enjoy it and enjoy life. Cheers.
Thanks so much I am really enjoying it , of course it is still in its break in period I have 237 miles on it , a long way to go yet to 1000 miles . I a lot of people don’t like the plastic trim on it but I like the way it looks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts