ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up everybody. Just picked up an Silver '03. Already fell in love with it( it's been two days)!! I almost crapped my pants when I got an insurence quote today. I'm 29, married and have NO wrecks or tickets and they still want $95 a month. Oh well, it's worth it for the joy it brings me. Word. Talk to you all later.

·
Registered
353 Posts
for full coverage? i'd kill for that rate. i had to insure a car i don't drive anymore as well as my WRX b/c it was cheaper than insuring the WRX by itself. I'm 26, my record fits on less than 2 pages (more than half the first page is basic info). 2 speeding tickets 3+ years ago. worst i have is no operators license charge. $170 a month. i got my quote before i actually bought the car by giving them a similar VIN #.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, full coverage. my altima was $33 for the same coverage and my mini truck is about half that.

·
Registered
353 Posts
congrats on the car! any pics? anything you mod? don't sweat the insurance... I am 23, single, and pay $430 a month... sux
good god....$430 a month???? that's more than my car payment! i put a lot down granted, but that is a car payment for most 20K cars. i don't think i'd drive at all if i had to pay that. public transportation or bicycle. get a beater outright and get liability only....something. at the end of every year, if you have no claims, you should get ur money back. instead ur hard earned money goes to pay for little old ladies/dumbasses who can't drive.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!:)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Registered
52 Posts
Wow, I'm 23 with no tickets/accidents and i pay $90 a month for full coverage. P.S. What year altima you got? I just sold my 2000 alti to get my wrx.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Im 21, single and multicar discount, one no-fault accident (totalled my talon, other person got the ticket) and i pay $50 a month full coverage on my 02 rex. before i turned 21, i was paying $120/mo for liability only on a 95 mazda mx6 v6...so i cant complain, my insurance went down drastically after i turned 21

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!

Congrats on your Bugeye!!!!

:wiggles:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, everyone. My Altima was a 2000 also! Ha! I'll post some pics today, hopefully. It does have some mods. Still trying to figure what exactly it has.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts