ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! w00t w00t!

That first 1K miles is tough to keep her under 4K, eh!?

This is you after the 1K miles--->:D
(I think it was/is all of us!)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
04whitewrx said:
yea it was hard trying to keep it under 4k. also i didnt kno how to drive stick that good but i think i got the hang of it now. it only took me like 3 weeks to get 1k miles on my car so it wasnt that long of a wait for me to smash
SMASH ON MY FRIEND!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I actually didn't keep mine under 4K for the first 1000 miles ;( .. oh well :(.... I don't see the negative effects :p!

·
Registered
12 Posts
cbkoontz said:
Ahh come on...Ive had mine 4 days and have 850 on it (ok it had 250 new). Just gotta look for excuses to go somewhere. You know....forget stuff when you go to the grocery store and make lots of wrong turns.
Ive had mine for 6 days and have 320 on it. I got it with only 10 miles. I LOVE IT !:)

·
Registered
236 Posts
man, how the heck did you find a white one? i gave in and bought silver because that was the lowest mileage one they had at the dealership back in may. sick car, have fun now, but remember, more fun means bad gas mileage...smash on!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Very cool!
I did a road trip 3 days after I got mine...after the first week, I has 1200 miles on it!

I love smashing that baby! (And mines a wagon)

·
Registered
82 Posts
express_wagon said:
man, how the heck did you find a white one? i gave in and bought silver because that was the lowest mileage one they had at the dealership back
same here, silver was my second choice but I don't regret it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts