ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I've been lurking for about 2 months, but around 3 weeks ago I purchased my first WRX - her name is Kayleigh (yes I'm one of those guys who names their cars). So far I've debadged her rear (no sense in providing the dealer free advertising), and orderd COBB front + rear shifter bushings. I've attached some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Oh and of course the day after I took the pics one of my inconsiderate neighbors decided to open his door into my rear driver's side door. It left a small dent, a little smaller than a dime, but it's right in the upper crease a few inches under the window so its entirely visible from ~35 feet. Right smack in the middle of the door. I'll post some pics of that another time.

I'll get over it but it's her first war-wound (so to speak), so I'm not too happy about it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats, Love the color, kind of wished i went with the WRB instead of the SWp, its nice don't get me wrong, there is just something about that Blue. again congrats.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, I'm a huge fan of the blue. It was one of my requirements when I was looking to pick up a WRX.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, I completely agree WRB is the best color :thumbup: I live in Lancaster but I work in Hershey so I'm usually up and down 283 and 743. I've seen another guy with an 08+ red hatch, but not too many others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts