ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a little photo shoot with my new wrx at this farm I only have a 50mm fixed lens for my nikon d3000 otherwise there would be a better variety of pictures!

DSC_0068.jpg DSC_0070.jpg DSC_0073.jpg DSC_0084.jpg DSC_0085.jpg DSC_0086.jpg DSC_0088.jpg DSC_0090.jpg

·
Registered
118 Posts
Is your 50mm fixed an f1.8? If so, awesome! That's one of the best lenses Nikon ever made :)

Love the new car and the setting, for sure.

What ISO did you use for the pics? I don't see any grain, which is cool, but a couple of shots are a little blurry.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes It was with that lens and my ISO was 200 and heres another picture from the set I took today at bridgewater mall
7289928098_b02bc5853d_z.jpg

·
Registered
759 Posts
That dealer sticker is like a gigantic pimple on the forehead of a super model... Just sayin...

Gorgeous car, and nice pics!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
DGM Yum. Debadge and tint! :)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New pictures on a rainy day :D
Got tints and mud flaps sorta

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hahaha I bought them from my friend... who has a hatch. I didn't realize they didn't fit until I tried putting them on but I got it for such a good deal that I'm just gonna make the rear brackets myself or atleast try to lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice mud flaps - I was wondering how the red ones looked on DGM. Please take more pics when you get the other two on.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just my fire fighter blue lights that I have yet to use in this car since I live next to the fire house haha but my baby got hurt at the dealership when they were moving it :'( but it's getting repaired for free

1 - 20 of 44 Posts