ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wiggles: I... love... my... 05 WRX. :wiggles: (Traded in my 2000 Ford Focus Sedan, can we say UPGRADE?)

Here are a few high quality pictures of my 05 in black.. considering its almost impossible to find any good pictures of the stock 05 wrx online, hopefully I'm doing a tempted WRX buyer some justice. The pictures from subaru.com do NOT do this car justice.

Roll up!

This is what those porsche boxters will see I guess?

You gotta love the stock gun-metal color on the wheels.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Looks like you got some good wax on there! Did you do it or just the normal dealer detail?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Looks like they did a nice job, congrats on the new ride! Got any mods planned? :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Mods planned yet... just a radar detector and maybe upgrade the audio system :cool: . The only thing I hate about the car... is the fact that I have to stay under 4000rpm for 1000 miles! Its so frustrating!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Haha, I only have 2k on mine. That first 1k was killer but it was worth it! Have you done any searching on the forums regarding mods? Just in case you feel like asking the common answer to the best first performance mods are:

Uppipe - ~15hp
Downpipe - ~15hp
Engine Management (Cobb, Utec, ECUTEK) - ~30hp

Enjoy it!

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
You Both have Nice cars ! Welcome to the club....Enjoy :wiggles: :wiggles: :wiggles:

Yodaman : I really like that gray..man ! Great choice.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Thanks Jennifer, have you seen the M3 colored STI though? :whoa: !

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Nope... Dont think so...?? :confused1

·
Registered
440 Posts
I am trying to find it without having any luck :(. Someone repainted their STI with the M3 Gunmetal color, just gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
on the 05 the side skirts come painted already right?

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Yodaman said:
I am trying to find it without having any luck :(. Someone repainted their STI with the M3 Gunmetal color, just gorgeous.

OOOhh...Okay.. I remember seeing that thread not to long ago...so .. Never mind.
Yes I've seen it... Its Sexy as hell.... :cool:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome,
Keep-her clean :thumbup:
Black= beauty, Nice color for a WRX.

·
Registered
377 Posts
About the down and up pipe which one would you recomend more i also just got a black 05 wrx?

·
Registered
440 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts