Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

thats me on the right, and one of my friends on the left, he just wanted to see the car. ill try and get a pic of my silver wrx next to it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha! Looking good guys! I'll post some pictures next time I go for a photoshoot with my roomie's S2000.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Wow that is one hell of a ride. I noticed that you are in WI. Just curious, what does your neighbor drive in the winter-- porsche 911 turbo? I'm sure that your snow storms are just as bad if not worse than chicago's.
great pics man.

ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well he's got an m5, thats his daily driver, a couple of 3 series, a 740 il, a lincoln navigator, a dodge durango r.t., and an e 55 amg. he drives the durango during the winter.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow... he's not a rapper is he??? hahaha just kidding, sorry to those who don't appreciate the humor :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ha Ha, naw, he is really young though (25), and he's got WAYYYYYYYYYY to much money. I was telling him about my WRX, and he said he thinks he will get one for the winter (i was just angry). I mean i've been saving up and working hard for three long years to buy a car such as this, and one day he just decides to go and buy one, it's not fair!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AHahahh it's all good man... how did he get all that money anyways? My roommate is just saying "having too much money to buy a Ferrari is just crazy... I mean it's one thing to buy a WRX, but a Ferrari is just crazy"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why didnt he just by a frigging house?

and lets just say his dad sold his company for more than 200 million.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow... I'm jealous! it's cool though just be happy with what you have, no matter how wealthy you are there's always someone more wealthy than you (except for Bill Gate who makes around $37 Million a day... that's around 1.5 million an hour, including sleeping time!). Well, the moral of my jibberish is that just be happy with what you have becuase money can't buy happyness... although it helps a lot :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Actually, Bill Gates is NOT the richest man in the world anymore! Since he stepped down from CEO of Microsoft last year, the Walton family is the richest again. (Owner of Walmart)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Waltons are only the richest in America, and thats only because it's a fricking monopoly. They go into neighberhoods, sell below the price they even payed for it, and then when all the local companies surrouding them go out of business they jack up prices beyond belief.

And the richest man in the world is some sultan in like Arabia.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I believe they call that predatory pricing...extremely illegal. Do i smell a future class action suit coming on??

·
Registered
554 Posts
WallyMart has been sued many, many times for that type of action. They have also been sued for unfair wages not giving people breaks and lunch time all kinds of stuff. I had read a book, it was mainly a bitter ex-store owner, but it was interesting. A quick search finds this also... http://www.rtmark.com/more/walmart.html
I think I am just ranting now.

Justin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts