ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A little too "stanced" for my liking, but the car looks great otherwise!
Thanks. Major, well major changes to me coming soon. It's actually a functional stance so I can dig it.

Welcome.Very nice pics.
Thanks Rage. Shot w/ my iphone.

I love the stanced look
Agreed. As I mentioned earlier I'd be against it too, if it reduced function, however it doesn't. I can still bang corners out pleasurably.

Thanks Torque.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Great pics and a super clean looking car! Love the stance you're rocking, any problems with rubbing?

·
Æternum
20,590 Posts
Nice car with the exception of the unnecessary amount of negative camber.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great pics and a super clean looking car! Love the stance you're rocking, any problems with rubbing?
Very nice. Love the spoiler-less trunk.
awe damn, then you will hate my update!

Nice car with the exception of the unnecessary amount of negative camber.
hahaha Thanks, to each their own......can't call things unnecessary just because your not into aggressive fitment.

·
Æternum
20,590 Posts
hahaha Thanks, to each their own......can't call things unnecessary just because your not into aggressive fitment.
I'm into performance ;)

But you're right, to each their own.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No worries, I Plan to get there also! But for right now it still functions properly with very minimal rubbing so I'm satisfied. It's one aggressive stance that I do know is functional. It might not be to the full extent of a factory setting or less aggressive settings but it's very decent for the aggressive fit.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome :)

Pictures have a nice location, but there's a bit too much post-processing done on them to my liking.

Specs on car?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts