ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my good friend's dad just got his Bentley Continental GT. I haven't seen it in person yet, but here's some pictures of it. I'm hoping to get a ride in it when he gets back. :D

This is when they were unloading it. I guess the dealer drives the car to your house.

Heres what the interior looks like. It took a total of 7 poor cows :(

Heres what it looks like.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DTR rex said:
i believe that car runs higher 12's...

its a bit slower than the E55 amg.
its a very nice car, but for the money, new M5 and E55 amg > than that Bentley....

what does your friends dad do for a living?
He's a drug dealer... J/K I beleive he's a stock broker, he invests a lot and sells stocks. I'm not really up to date on that whole scene with Wall Street and all.. lol he ain't hurtin'.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
I think the Bentley has more class than a BMW or a Benz. After all, everyone drives them.

Not many people drive Bentley's around...

·
Registered
317 Posts
bah!, that cars alright, not a handler by anymeans, no charracter, muted engine note, just the hand of god pushing you forward w/ a nice interior. for that money, get me a new 911, itd be just as fast, well 3 911s would be the same price, one stock, one track car, and one beastly street car

btw, a 911 turbo tuned by 9FF went 244mph at nardo, it was in the latest evo mag

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
In the side shot, it looks like a 2 door Chrysler 300C, as others have pointed out. Looks pretty cool. I'm sure it's a blast to drive...

What does that thing cost?

Oh yeah, I'd also rather have a 911 Turbo. I'd probably sacrifice a lamb or two for that car. :eek:

·
Registered
302 Posts
I saw a Black one over here in Melbourne. I turned up at the petrol station for some High octane and there is a big balding dude pumping about $70 worth of 98 into his Continental GT.

I looked at him after having to rub my eyes to make sure it was real, and he looked back as if to say, "Yes, it is what you think it is" He later said that it kills him how much fuel it uses. :confused1

But...everyone that walked past, without exception, looked at this car.

It looked awesome.

Personally for that kind of scratch, I'd have a house, garage and a rack of modded Evos and Stage 4 STi's for each day of the week.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Integra96 said:
What does that thing cost?
I believe it was $150,000 :eek: Yeah, you're definatley right. I would rather put that money towards something else. But the reason he bought it is because every year the car's value increases. So after so many years he'll sell it for more than he paid for it.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
A Solara?!?!?! You must have not seen it in person. It's so friggin' nice! It looks so aggressive coming up in the rear view...God I love it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts