ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by my turbo! They love the turbo on my wrx. Last night we were riding around and i would keep the rpm at 2k in 2nd gear, then id floor it so they could feel the turbo kick in and they couldnt stop giggling! To them this car is probably the fastest theyve been in:eek: One drives a mazda protege, the other a v6 mustang :thumbdown. I was doing pulls to 60mph and they are like WHOA! were already at 60! But yeah i freaking love my car so much, perfect amount of power - for now :). Now for some handling mods...

·
Registered
677 Posts
My friends think it rocks that I can fit all of them in my car and still kick ass speed wise. They all have RX-7s, 240s, or whatnot. They like my car because it is a total sleeper, but being that I'm the only WRX wagon around my area people are starting to talk. . .

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
first night i showed my friends my wrx... we blind folded one of them and put them in the car... he kept insisting that it was an evo... close enough :p

·
Registered
473 Posts
It is addicting and influencing. I got my STi in January and within the last 3 weeks after all had gone for some fun runs in my car, a friend bought a WRX, my cousin got a WRX and today my bro picks up his WRX wagon. 2 of them were bought from the same guy I bought my STi from, I have to talk to him about getting some kind of commision!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts