Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car has just been broken in. i ahve 1100 miles now

i waso n the freeway this morning giong to schoool and i look in my rear view mirror and thers a brand new RSX Type S tailgating. when the freeway cleared he went on my left. i downshifted to 3rd, but didnt rev match or anything so i had turbo lag. we were side by side, then once the turbo kicked in i pulled on him. then shut down. then low and behold he did his riceboy flyby haha.

i caught up to him later and looked at him but he didnt look at me, then he exited haha. i was laughing so much

·
Registered
333 Posts
GJ! I would not have shut down too quick... if they rice you soon they get more of an "accoplishment" feeling from it.... thats why i dont let them rice me for as long as possible, when possible.... i hate fly bys :mad: Keep it up!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha tite, i sorta raced one of those new benz c280s or something? the hatchbacks? we only accelerated then shut down cuz of the cars. haha but i didnt even know i won. at the next light he rolled down his window and was like "ill beat you next time" then he left haha

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Heh good job Mario, make sur eyou don't get a ticket :) The Type-S is nice but it cannot compare to the previous Type-R. As for the C-Coupe, that thing was just asking for an ass whipping, hahaha.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha dont worry, im always on the look out for the pOOpOOs. haha. i dont really street race, just lil ones for fun

·
Registered
51 Posts
turbo lag? shifting DOWN into third? highly dubious if you were going +50 mph or so. and beating a C280 isnt anything to be real proud about, same for the rsx. I understand you're still excited about your car and such, but get a story actually worth reading about.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Silver 2002 WRX said:
turbo lag? shifting DOWN into third? highly dubious if you were going +50 mph or so. and beating a C280 isnt anything to be real proud about, same for the rsx. I understand you're still excited about your car and such, but get a story actually worth reading about.
...and so I think I'll spend even more time posting about how lame that story was........:rolleyes:

Give the guy a break! Outrunning RSX's are what it's all about!

You might as well make fun of his bowl cut or something..... :eek:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I had a new Impala riding my ass on the freeway last night. Then, he tried to floor it and fly around me. I easily downshifted and punched it....leaving him a couple of car lengths back. A few minutes later he pulled up beside me with his window rolled down and honking (at 65mph). He asked if my car was a 4. I shook my head yes and he said "WOW". Then I had to exit.

Doing my part to educate America one driver at a time! :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dunno if you guys would like to know but, i raced my friends 98 328is (sorry if this isnt a "cool" car to race) and i beat him too. haha i started normal, i probly revved to 1k. i need to learn how to launch my car, i have 1212 miles now.

what advice do you guys have for me to launch?

oh and BTW, i never rev at people to race, they race me. it may seem like im always racing, but its only people that do it to me, and my friend w/ the bimmer has been asking to race me even before i got my car. hhaa he asked me today and i said no cuz i had no gas, i was on the line. but we were both at the front of the light and we were still in sort of residential by our school

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
im 17, and its funny how you looked at the history of my posts to find my biography.

and i dont care, even if u think im a brat to get my car.....different people have different priveleges, and you dont konw how hard i worked to get my car.

how does me racing those cars make a wrx seem bad? wouldnt it make it seem bad if i lost to those cars? or if i raced ferraris or something and lost and did flybys w/ my hazards flashing? or if i went out and bought altezzas...etc etc

and i dont really car aobut this, this is something stupid to argue over. and silver 2002 wrx, are all those cars on your website yours?

oh BTW here's my photo album (mines the green hb) my friend and i organized that meet at www.honda-tech.comhttp://photos.yahoo.com/mario5szigen silver 2002 wrx, if u feel bad that people made fun of your funny hair cut. you can make fun of the picture of me doing the "yes thing" under my SR² album

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Silver 2002 wrx and mario, you guys are both acting like punks.
Silver 2002 wrx, I don't know what your problem is, but you started this flamefest and you better watch your step from now on. I'll be watching and I don't particularly care for your attitude.

Thanks to Root for making me aware of this childish behavior.

-Jim

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.