ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off thank you Billy, John and any one else who helped me with this. :tongue:

I really like how they look. Great success!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Nice... looks good. You all did a Good Job... I just supplied the Oven...:rotfl:

·
Banned
2,593 Posts
+5 on looking good. Bug-i FTW!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
DIY FTMFW x10000000
They look great steve!
Now lets DIY ur rims black like I did to mine. They will turn out BERRY BERRY nice!:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i do have a set of winter rims i could paint black since they have a really bad golden coat on them that makes me sick :barf:

·
Registered
102 Posts
looks good man. lets see a full frontal pic(whoa, that sounds bad). i mean of the car.

·
Registered
0 Posts
nice man.. mine look the same.. just not as clear.. does anyone know where i can get new lenses for my bugeye headlights.. i think the reason they keep getttin foggy is cause they both have cracks in them!

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
nice man.. mine look the same.. just not as clear.. does anyone know where i can get new lenses for my bugeye headlights.. i think the reason they keep getttin foggy is cause they both have cracks in them!
we used this cleaner on it. I'll have to go get the bottle to tell you the brand name and what it is exactly. We use if for our Bugeye and the FSTi. Makes the Headlights look new again. :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
There's Meguiar's Plastic Cleaner and polish, or if your headlights are really sandblasted, you can go the wet sand -> buffing compound -> then Meguiar's route.

Can you guess which one I need to do :|

·
Registered
0 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
270 Posts
looks really good steven, hey I got my side skirts on tonight and i would have had wheels but some stuff came up and brian and I are still working on details, so maybe I'll be rolling in a set of 18 soon if things go right.:screwy:
:eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts