ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im sitting here at work right now, my brother fahd took my dads cadi to deliver and my dad took my car! on the way out i hear him flooring it and my cars not tuned ahhhhhh.......... hes gonna break it....im scared, sorry i had to rant

:eek3: :eek3:

·
Registered
302 Posts
What goes around...etc

My parents lives 3000Kms away and my Dad hasnt seen my WRX yet.
Every car he has ever let me drive I have thrashed, so when they come over in a few months, he his going to be looking for some payback.

Doesnt matter how old we are, we all lose our maturity when we get behind the wheel of something fast - particularly if it is not ours.

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
When your car was given to you, its pretty hard to complain about something like that.

<--- Offers his dad to take his car

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Trailboss said:
When your car was given to you, its pretty hard to complain about something like that.

<--- Offers his dad to take his car
well if i remmber correctly his brother gave it to him, not his dad :p

but regardless of the circumstances if my parents asked to drive my car or drove the car w/o asking I don't think I would bat an eye. afterall, they created you, hehe.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
My dad is afraid to drive my car.

:D

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
My dad still acts like he doesn't like my car. I let him drive it once, but maybe he does like it and doesn't want to admit it. Oh well, at least I'll always be able to drive it. :wiggles:

·
Registered
956 Posts
told my dad I got a newer car. so he asked what you get oh subaru wagon wrx. he like knows nothing and says well I will be impressed when you get a F250 turbo diesal. later he asks what gas prices are like so I tell him premium but did not specify. he like thats a little high. so told he ya I run premium. he was like why does you car take premium. oh because it has a turbo. :rolleyes:

my mom's wants my car but heard what they cost an just wishes for one now. nither have driven it though.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
My dad loves to drive my car. I had to leave it at home for week while I was at school and he drove it to work every day. First thing he does when I get home is tell me how he smoked an LT1 Trans Am. But he paid for most of it, so I can't complain.

·
Registered
677 Posts
My parents love my car. Even as much as to say that if I get a speeding ticket my mom will get it. I cant really complain about them driving it since they are paying for it for now.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
AjIsDope said:
Show him your logs and ask him "So how was the ride? Enjoy your EIGHT floored moments?!?!?"
hey its ok one day ill set it on blow up mode and make him buy me a forged engine :p

1 - 20 of 43 Posts