ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ask me about what happen with my subie it will make you think twice about who you buy it from?!?!:shakehead:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First when I bought it had 56 miles on it brand new! Come to find out whole right side was repainted the guy never told us! Then I bring it to another dealer because the over spray from the paint job on right side was already peeling and it hadn't even been a year. So the dealer ship needed my car I thought that was kinda funny like why couldn't I just bring it get some prices for my car to get the touch up? But I went ahead and gave them the keys worst mistake ever! They brought it to a paint and body shop in the ghetto! It stayed there Thur fri sat sun and left Monday showed that it got back to the dealership but never called us. Well that night I seen my car was doing 136 mph at 10:30 pm when it should be locked up! I went the next morning before they opened and my car wasn't behind the gate. Later that day me and my dad went we were asking where my car was they had no clue I was so pist off. When we were leaving my car was there and it had a towhook in the bumper and it was all scratched up! We didn't go back inside we just waited for them to call and about 15 mins later they did. I could not believe what they had to say "yes sir the car is here but it has a blown trans and clutch! My car had 18000 miles on it never had any problems and they were trying to tell us that it just went out! The paint and body shop was 6 miles from them. But where they so say didn't take my car at 10:30 at night was less then a mile! We ha to pay for the repairs to my car not the dealership and the paint touch up wa like clear coat from a finger nail bottle just brushed on there!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes gillman in Houston Texas and Giles I Lafayette. The clutch they put in my car had to be replaced again. I don't even know if it was new but I put a ACT Performance Street Clutch it made a big diff. Way better then stock but was 1400$ to get fixed since I didn't want to bring it to the dealership

·
Good news, everyone!
3,856 Posts
I'd be out for blood if that were me. Like SOA getting involved, speaking to a lawyer, threatening lawsuit, lawsuit, someone fired kind of out for blood.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I always reset the trip computer and check odometer before I leave my car somewhere overnight or where it will be out of my sight. Just to sure.

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts
1. how did you know it was 136mph? (kinda a specific number, just curious)
2. how did you know it was your car?
and most importantly
3. If you knew it was your car, why didnt you call the police?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I always reset the trip computer and check odometer before I leave my car somewhere overnight or where it will be out of my sight. Just to sure.
Yea but what if the person checks and see's it says 0 on the trip odometer. Then they can just drive it around then reset it when they're done. Also to the OP that sucks.

·
Cheeky Bastage!
2,730 Posts
Yea but what if the person checks and see's it says 0 on the trip odometer. Then they can just drive it around then reset it when they're done. Also to the OP that sucks.
True about the trip odo...but if you notice your actual odo is more than like 10 miles or w.e...question them. From what the OP was saying, the ODO should have had like an extra 50-60 miles on it...

Im still waiting for answers to my questions lol

1 - 20 of 81 Posts