ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty crappy shot.. i ran out of light quick so its a little blurry but none the less I shot this at 1/60 hand held.. image stabilization kicks ass...

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
yeah.

again.

car looks good :rolleyes:

background and that car go together well. :rolleyes:

we get the point! ;)

man your pictures are always so frikken warm in color. dig it bro!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nice Car, Nice Picture, Nice Location, Nice Hot Chick in a Bikini... Oh wait.. my imagination was working overtime :)

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
those are awesome. what camera did you use? im looking to get one right now im going to get the 10D i think

·
Registered
441 Posts
Great friggen picture.... The slightly off focus shot actually makes the picture, adds some class to it. If ya dont ming I think I have a new desktop. :thumbup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey man whats going on. yeah that was me we should meet up sometime. i saw you again one night driving onto the post road. i was just turning off.. you flashed me your highs

·
Official ClubWRX arms dealer
3,814 Posts
hey man whats going on. yeah that was me we should meet up sometime. i saw you again one night driving onto the post road. i was just turning off.. you flashed me your highs

Cool. We should meet up. Me and another WRX, turbo Integra, and turbo 240sx are always at the Pearl Vision parking lot next to Dunkin Doughnuts on the post road 3-4 nights/ week. Keep an eye out for us next time your in Milford....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts