ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this is about the 12th time it happend. and i just claybared last week...:(
last 5 times or something it was pink paintballs too so its the same people.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I had my car egged two weekends in a row in Tacoma at my brothers house. I park in the back yard if I go there now. It left a little ring of chips as the shell was cracking. :(

Did it leave any dents?

Are they doing it regularly? Like every Saturday night or something. If so just spend the night in your car and wait for them... I did.

I'm suprised nobody has said anything about them using sti pink yet, you guys are getting slow.

·
Registered
495 Posts
ViciousVolpe said:
u seem to live in a rough town or something
u get paintballed, rockets shot at
just aint working out good
damn! I think you may be a wanted man. And I thought living in Cali was rough. You should hide a video camara in the car and get some flood lights. Or maybe you should get one of these things.

·
Registered
907 Posts
I say its stake out time and press charges against anybody that is caught!

This Shizt is uncalled for and you shouldnt have to tolerate immature punk azs kids!

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
last time i saw the car that did it, but when i got in my car i drove around and couldnt find them. i drove around for about 3 weeks looking for a red car. i remember it had pop up lights, was 2 door, red color and had a small small wing on the back. i really think it was a saturn or a crx or something.

for like this whole week ive been hearing some fart can flying around my neighborhood. and it never went down my street, but was next to my house (i live on corner of 2 roads) and i really think maybe it was that civic that shot that rocket at me. EVERYONE in this whole area knows where the blue wrx lives too.

screw my baseball bat, im gonna do like mel gibson in the patriot and hack someone a new one with my battle axe.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Saturn SC2, Nissan 240, toyota, ect.

I would seriously set up a camcorder tha can see your car! if you don't have a camcorder buy one...who knows har far the *******s will go!

·
Registered
482 Posts
just set up a camera during the day and stuff, just to see all the cars that go thru ur neighborhood
try to get an angle were u can get some license plate numbers maybe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts