ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I don't post on here often since I have yet to get a subie, but, my aunt lent me her Nikon D3100 and my friend and I went out yesterday even for some pictures.

Now this is my first time using a legit camera, so, bear with me...lol But, I love his car and after driving it, I want one dearly.

But, anyway...here's some pictures. All were taken in and around Gettysburg, PA.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Nice pictures, don't like the rims nor the overkill with the stickers on the rear window.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks...and you don't like the rims? I'm not a white rim fan, but, on this car I love them...lol All in taste I guess.

And the stickers...eh...kinda the thing around here.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
We joke around here about each sticker gaining an extra 10hp per sticker.

I like the stock bbs sti's come with, so I am a little biased.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
We joke around here about each sticker gaining an extra 10hp per sticker.

I like the stock bbs sti's come with, so I am a little biased.
Lol...yeah...he jokes about that too...thats why he has the one that says +5 hp...lol

And, well, these wheels were $200, so...yeah. STI bbs's are the sex, but...very pricey.

He wants to get the STI grille, rear window spoiler, black housing headlights, STI style scoop, and thats about it. Then an accessport, and an up/down pipe, then he's done.

Its very fun to drive and handles great.

I still want one...haha. My SRT4 is faster, but, FWD sucks.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
I like it, big ass dent in the hood, gawdy stickers and Id rock BLUE wheels but hey... Im biased.

·
Registered
58 Posts
i like it, very clean. my friend had an 02 a long time ago, and i thought it was cool then, too. honestly, i was diggin the car til i saw the stickers all over the back window.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,808 Posts
Yeah, it looks like the sticker pigeons left some major droppings on the back window there, and while I like white rims, I've never liked contoured designs like that. Yellow fogs were a good choice, and the lighting environment is very good. I'll bet Gettysburg is pretty this time of year.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
here's a few more pics from the other day.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,450 Posts
First series of pics, second to last one, f/5 @ ISO 100, impressive shot. Like it the most.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
well....no one has said it yet so i will.

MOAR LOW!!!!!

and a JDM grill, JDM scoop, JDM headlights or retrofit, 04/05 tails, Ureshi roof spoiler, OEM style front lip, sticker removal and it will be just right.

I want a white bugeye :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
First series of pics, second to last one, f/5 @ ISO 100, impressive shot. Like it the most.
How can you tell that??? Lol. But thank you.

well....no one has said it yet so i will.

MOAR LOW!!!!!

and a JDM grill, JDM scoop, JDM headlights or retrofit, 04/05 tails, Ureshi roof spoiler, OEM style front lip, sticker removal and it will be just right.

I want a white bugeye :(
Its low enough...lol And, strangely...thats pretty much his plan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts