ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked it up today with 6 miles on the clock. I ordered it maybe 3 weeks ago and was told 8-10 originally, then got a call Monday saying next week, then another call Wednesday saying it was there lol... and now I have it. Premium sedan in white with the 10 inch Kicker sub. Drives and sounds amazing.

The 2nd pic makes me think "scooby doo?"

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I agree the fog lights look awesome.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Grats!

What kinda pooch is that?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I already put 150 miles on this thing because it is so damn fun to drive. The pooch you see is an Italian Greyhound we have named Boomer.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Good name for a pooch!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rolled over 1000 miles today, so I celebrated by taking a small cruise down the highway to open it up a bit. I really didn't stomp it that much, but damn this thing is fun.

Also had a clear bra professionally installed today and it really does blend in well. You pretty much have to be looking for it to notice the lines.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Kronos, I will be sure to pester you with any questions :D

I would love to do a couple things like short shifter and accessport, but I want to keep the warranty so if anything probably just the SPT shifter for now. Depending how long I keep the car, there may be more in the future.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was bored yesterday and it was really nice out, so I went cruising around with a camera. I drive this thing way too much.. over 11000 miles since April LOL!

DSC00339 copy.jpg
DSC00343.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts