ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My AP wont connect to anything. When I plug it in)car or comp) all I get is the loading pic of the white sti and it goes no further. Do I need to send it in and if so , how much will this cost me? Its a V2 and I've had it for about 5 years. I'm very worried I'll lose all my maps and have to start from scratch. I just cant afford this sort of thing right now.( iknow---blah blah wahh)

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I'd call Cobb and talk to their customer service.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do ya know......I kept plugging in and unplugging on my PC and voila, it connected. I then updated my firmware and it connected to my car. Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays good. It did this before but at that point I had not updated my firmware.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
what do ya know......I kept plugging in and unplugging on my PC and voila, it connected. I then updated my firmware and it connected to my car. Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays good. It did this before but at that point I had not updated my firmware.
I was gonna say, firmware.

I had mine for 2+ years between plugging it in and using it and it was a brick until I updated it. Glad it worked out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts