ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
That car is awesome. I'm trying to convince one of my friends to grab an older Impreza and do a swap but he just wants a straight turbo motor from the factory.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Nice...what turbo are you running with that FMIC? Stock TD04?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Comp's guys. As for the turbo it is still the stock turbo unfortunatly. All those things youve heard about soooo much lag with front mounts isnt all that true. It still spools nice. yeah prob. about 2-3 hundred rpm's later then the top mount but Id rather have it all run cooler you know...

Thanks again,

Bob

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Its still awd right?

And the other difference is looks from a wrx right?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jack said:
Its still awd right?

And the other difference is looks from a wrx right?
Yes of course its still AWD. Wouldnt have this car any other way...WRX engine, tranny, rear, ecu, and brakes are from the 2002 wrx. The body style, and about 200lbs less to me are the benitfits with doing what Ive done.

Thanks again for the comps.

Bob

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks again guys for the comps...I am lovin every minute of this car...Also loving the responces im getting makes it all that much more worth it, and makes me to never want to get rid of it (although it has crossed my mind to start project rx7, sc300, supra maybe, 240, etc etc.)...

Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
267 Posts
oh oh dude,
looks like you got a letter in the new SCC....somebody's saying you shouldn't have had to upgrade to 16"s because your RS comes with 16's...and that his gas cap hooks onto the door in his RS...no need to swap to the WRX gas door.

I've seen SCC mess up a lot...some of their writers don't really know what they're talking about....so was it your error or theirs?
Or is this reader a douche?

·
1,816 Posts
I have seen Bob's car in the flesh (or sheet metal). It is a real work of art.

-Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts