ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This makes me a bit happy. Yesterday I went to the track to see what my new truck would run. I pulled up and the first car I ran against was a sorta stock '03 WRX. He had a turbo back exhaust. I SMOKED HIM! I ran a 13.8 @ 103. He ran a 14.1. I only have a chip, that I spent $300 on and Im pushin just under 8000 lbs. I thaught you guys might like that. My best for the day is [email protected] and 60' was 1.88. Just wish I could have had those 60' times in my WRX.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
VeganWRX said:
This makes me a bit happy. Yesterday I went to the track to see what my new truck would run. I pulled up and the first car I ran against was a sorta stock '03 WRX. He had a turbo back exhaust. I SMOKED HIM! I ran a 13.8 @ 103. He ran a 14.1. I only have a chip, that I spent $300 on and Im pushin just under 8000 lbs. I thaught you guys might like that. My best for the day is [email protected] and 60' was 1.88. Just wish I could have had those 60' times in my WRX.
AWESOME, I am curious to see what my truck can do. But I want to chip it and exhaust it first.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Well, you can't compare those times to the altitude times you had... that's not fair at all.

Even so.... baby penguins everywhere hate you. I mean, they're happy for you, but as they gasp for their last breath, they're hating you too.

·
Registered
34 Posts
What kinda truck?

And how much did it cost you? :D
My dad keeps talking about how fast his truck will be ('02 Silverado duramax) once he installs the chip he's bought. But I know I could easily beat him w/ the same money invested in my wrx. Or a vette for that matter...
But no, I would not be able to pull a 5th wheel. I always have to concede on that point.

Oh, and 0.3 seconds? That's not really smoking him, but it is a kill...

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
SilverVagon said:
And how much did it cost you? :D

Oh, and 0.3 seconds? That's not really smoking him, but it is a kill...
When you are driving something that wieght over two times the car you are racing thats smoking hardcore!!
Good smoke BTW.
MCL

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats Mike u crazy ba$tard.

I do love watching that white F350 that runs 12's at bandi. Something is just not right when you see that huge arse truck shooting out black smog and kicking the crap out of whatever is next to it.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Your time is rather bad arse since your modded wagon best run was a 13.1 and your chiped diesel almost pulled that in its first run.....Just sweeeet.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MtnManWRX said:
Your time is rather bad arse since your modded wagon best run was a 13.1 and your chiped diesel almost pulled that in its first run.....Just sweeeet.
Yeah, I know. I'm far away from that 109 mph trap speed that 1 had one time. Atleast my 60' times are gettin better.

Todd you would be impressed. (my 60' times are all below 2.0)

·
5,799 Posts
Mike, you're my hero. Bring it up to altitude and I'll make an exception and race you for bragging rights.

I whimper in fear every time I see that big dualie run 12s at Bandimere.

-pace

p.s You could probably gain a couple of tenths by removing the balast from your ear lobes.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts