ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have cobb's vf30 reflash and my friend has an sti with d/p and utec.....he wanted to run me to test out his utec....we went at 40-115 we went and then i walked on him then around 110 we were dead even from 115 we pulled off........im still happy with the result, i was only running 15.6psi and it was hot and i have an automatic! hehe w00t

edit: the funny part is we had 2 friend with wrx's that tried to keep up with us lol i've never lost 5spd wrx's so bad

·
Registered
863 Posts
Modded EATs are no slouches... :thumbup:

·
Registered
773 Posts
There is an STI on the base i live on. Im trying to give him a run cause he "appears" to be stock still. Theres also a EVO i wanna run cause he appears stock. I cant get any races tho. Im putting on 2.5RS badges. Wheres a good place to get them?

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
WRXout said:
i have cobb's vf30 reflash and my friend has an sti with d/p and utec.....he wanted to run me to test out his utec....we went at 40-115 we went and then i walked on him then around 110 we were dead even from 115 we pulled off........im still happy with the result, i was only running 15.6psi and it was hot and i have an automatic! hehe w00t

edit: the funny part is we had 2 friend with wrx's that tried to keep up with us lol i've never lost 5spd wrx's so bad
good run, but it seem kinda odd that you pulled and then stayed even with an STI w/ DP and utec.. you are only stageIV auto.
have you been tunned yet?

i am not trying to take away from your win, just saying... that STI should be doing high 12's easily with a higher trap than you i would think. someone correct me if i am wrong

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
107 Posts
skyjock41 said:
There is an STI on the base i live on. Im trying to give him a run cause he "appears" to be stock still. Theres also a EVO i wanna run cause he appears stock. I cant get any races tho. Im putting on 2.5RS badges. Wheres a good place to get them?
Lol id like to see their faces after they lost to a "2.5rs" lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
skyjock41 said:

I did the whole sleeper look, but it looks much more realistic in my car cause my FMIC is black and I have a Kaminari cowl hood painted PSM...
no one will belive your car is an RS unless you get rid of your Hoodscoop

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
WRXout said:

You give hope to my wife's 4eat. Go YOU!

I'd jump to stg 4 also. But all that power had me worry about reliability. I'm at Cobb Stg 2 and I can tell that my tranny has a fit with more power.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Re: my 4eat vs. sti

DTR maxima said:
good run, but it seem kinda odd that you pulled and then stayed even with an STI w/ DP and utec.. you are only stageIV auto.
have you been tunned yet?

i am not trying to take away from your win, just saying... that STI should be doing high 12's easily with a higher trap than you i would think. someone correct me if i am wrong
nope i have not tuned yet, in 2 weeks....why is it odd modded 4eats are no joke cause were autos doesnt mean we cant make power.....sti is bad"anus" but face it he got told :p

AsianWRX said:
You give hope to my wife's 4eat. Go YOU!

I'd jump to stg 4 also. But all that power had me worry about reliability. I'm at Cobb Stg 2 and I can tell that my tranny has a fit with more power.
ya my tranny is too its doing a clink noise but imma beef her up

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SERacing said:
This thread is ABSOLUTELY worthless without video...seriously though, such awesome races and no one tapes them, meanwhile I have hours of i/e Honda's running on tape :(
after tuning i promise ill buy a vid camera hehehe i only got my webcam :p

·
Registered
773 Posts
Re: Re: Re: my 4eat vs. sti

WRXout said:

ya my tranny is too its doing a clink noise but imma beef her up
You all must be abusive. My tranny is rocking. Then again i dont do those vacuum lock launches EVER!

I think i drive pretty spontaneous myself. I cant drive anywhere without a floor mash.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: my 4eat vs. sti

skyjock41 said:
You all must be abusive. My tranny is rocking. Then again i dont do those vacuum lock launches EVER!

I think i drive pretty spontaneous myself. I cant drive anywhere without a floor mash.
-Kris

Have you run your car at the strips yet? I really like your setup so I wanted to know what u're trapping right now.

I could careless about the ET :wiggles:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: my 4eat vs. sti

AsianWRX said:
-Kris

Have you run your car at the strips yet? I really like your setup so I wanted to know what u're trapping right now.

I could careless about the ET :wiggles:
I havent. Im thinking about doing it so i can just see where the car is at. Reasons why i havent taken it yet:

1. Dont want the extra abuse (i do enough with my milk runs :))
2. Never done it before
3. Got extra weight with stereo and car seat.
4. You got to pay $25 to do it then after my first run when im in the 13's and dont have a helmet i get booted.

So far ive just used the butt dyno and it says holy sh*t this thing is moving.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
when i get tuned and get a upgraded tc imma hit the 12's and get kicked out :p, that make you have roll cages here if you run 12's

·
Registered
773 Posts
Ya the track can kiss my arse when it comes to roll cages and helmets.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts