ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up two weeks ago after wait a little over two months of waiting. well worth the wait. My first Subaru and loving it. So far i have gotten 20% tint all around, tail light overlays, and rally armor mud flaps. plan on getting a namless cbe and downpipe, tp stage 1-2 tune and some type of intake(undecided). As far as suspension probably just lowering springs for now to eliminate wheel gap and stiffen the ride a little. let me know if you guys have any suggestions. Thanks
407813_360764987269736_100000087142722_1521503_1710513126_n.jpg 407492_3034014644911_1099262788_33252778_1950365535_n.jpg 407747_3033494791915_1099262788_33252170_262727463_n.jpg

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice car man! Congrats.
I ordered the same one. Estimated to be here Feb. 7th. Im so freakin excited.
How you liking the SWP? Doea it look awesome at night?

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Nice choice. ;)

If you're going to get lowering springs, you should think about doing the struts while you're there. The stock struts don't respond too well to lowering. I went with the Epic springs and Koni adjustable struts, and I couldn't be happier with it. GTWorx/Bilstein is also a nice setup.

...oh, and get those trucker flaps off of your beautiful new car! :p

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I first ordered it I was worried about the color but it looks awesome all the time night and day

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put the mid flaps on there lol because I went up north and they put down lava rock in the snow and I didn't want it all up and down the side of my car. And they actually work really well

·
Registered
164 Posts
I put the mid flaps on there lol because I went up north and they put down lava rock in the snow and I didn't want it all up and down the side of my car. And they actually work really well
I'm putting rally armor mud flaps on mine. I already have them. They've been waiting for a month and a half haha. I think they look good.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm putting rally armor mud flaps on mine. I already have them. They've been waiting for a month and a half haha. I think they look good.
I agree back ones do look a little trucker flap like but you get used to them

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
:eek3:

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
I know you hate rubber but its great for protection :p

Nothing else even comes close.
Don't need it. I'm married and "fixed". ....speaking of, why do they call it that? Was I broken before? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I know you hate rubber but its great for protection :p

Nothing else even comes close.
When I first got my shiny brand new car the 40 mile drive home turned it into a not so shiny car especially behind the tires that's when mud flaps came into play and he's right nothing comes close. And like Thomas says "don't forget to use protection" ( The Ringer)

·
Registered
719 Posts
whats the deal with the tips? They look much different than mine. mine seem more "finished" ? like they are double walled and have a bit of a bevel to them, which in the photo, the OPs dont seem to be that way.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The edges on mine a rough not beveled, post pics of yours. And I want to debadge it but I am too afraid to mess up the paint when I try and take of the black adhesive

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
whats the deal with the tips? They look much different than mine. mine seem more "finished" ? like they are double walled and have a bit of a bevel to them, which in the photo, the OPs dont seem to be that way.
If you are talking about the exhaust tips,then thats what the stock tips look like.

Maybe you have SPTs

·
Registered
719 Posts
1 - 20 of 131 Posts