ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Æternum
20,886 Posts
I think that's the first 2012 STi I've seen. Looks great!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey new update. got my system done today,just waiting for the audio integrations box to come to finish the sub...ill have pics up soon

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Welcome car looks good so far. I have the audio integrations box as well, its awesome.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Welcome! If you have any questions about a good mod path for your car, let me know! I just got back from another day of tracking my STI and have had the car for almost a year and a half, so I know a lot about the good mods you should be looking at for your car.

I like that lip. How much was it?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome! If you have any questions about a good mod path for your car, let me know! I just got back from another day of tracking my STI and have had the car for almost a year and a half, so I know a lot about the good mods you should be looking at for your car.

I like that lip. How much was it?
thanks..the lip was $399 shipped..you should be getting a pm next month then..need an exhaust on my x5m first..lol

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
thanks..everything is wired up..just waiting for the box.how does the bass sound in ur car?what sub are u running?
Im running a diamond audio d3 sub, when turned up the bass hits pretty hard i can vibrate the windshield.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts