ClubWRX Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm out that way often. I will keep an eye out for ya! Thanks! You're going to love the car.
likewise on the look-out.

I definitely love it already! Already got my EDR9s with blizzaks prepped for the winter... But who knows, we might only get 3 worthwhile snowfalls like last year. Screwed my skiing season completely.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice work, DJ. I think I'm on the verge of getting the same color hatchback.

Since this thread is highjacked by western Mass members...you guys happen to know any good shops in the area for performance modifications? I live in Belchertown myself and work up in Amherst.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Nice work, DJ. I think I'm on the verge of getting the same color hatchback.

Since this thread is highjacked by western Mass members...you guys happen to know any good shops in the area for performance modifications? I live in Belchertown myself and work up in Amherst.
Thanks buddy. I'm in a similar boat, only shops I've heard of (lazy searching) are out near Worcester/Boston. Would be nice to have one in Springfield or Amherst/Hadley.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks buddy. I'm in a similar boat, only shops I've heard of (lazy searching) are out near Worcester/Boston. Would be nice to have one in Springfield or Amherst/Hadley.
By the way...I love the photo of your car with snow on it. Something about it just looks natural to me!

·
Registered
170 Posts
By the way...I love the photo of your car with snow on it. Something about it just looks natural to me!
Just saw one today (in hatch) with a Yakima rack ready for snow... its a little flashy for my taste (I see patients mon-fri who all will see my car, so I try to stay a little... muted) but what a gorgeous looking thing I must say.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Got the new and improved winter rims on and also a little present from Nameless Performance. 5" muffler replacement axleback. Video was taken with a Moto Razr Maxx (no GoPro for me). It sounds amazing when you get on it, and a much better choice than the muffler delete I had last year. It's perfect for my ears. I was torn between this and the 4" and I'm glad I went with the 5. Shoutout to John at Nameless for his assistance in my decision. What an outstanding product!

http://youtu.be/TrFqYrR8gGQ

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Well this is bittersweet, but I said goodbye to the WRX today. It's been an amazing 5 years and 89,000 miles, but it was time to upgrade. Meet the new ride: 2016 Chevy Colorado Z71. Factory ordered and it came in about 7 weeks later. Well worth the wait. I'm going to miss this community A LOT, but I hope to return one day (please Subaru bring back the Legacy Spec.B!).

Thanks again to everyone here that makes ClubWRX what it is. I learned a lot and am happy to be a part of the community. I will definitely miss that signature Subie wave from other drivers. :wave:

Here are some pictures:

colly4.jpg
colly3.jpg
colly2.jpg
colly1.jpg

41 - 48 of 48 Posts