ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Welcome to the site. What exactly have you done to the car so far, and any plans for more updates?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!

so far i have Cobb SRI and AP, Invidia Catless DP, Agency Power CBE, Pro Tune.

I already bought a walboro 255 pump and grimmspeed EBCS, just need to get better TMIC and BPV and new tune.

·
Registered
14 Posts
thanks man! i actually almost got it in white cause they look so sick! but when i saw the blue....it was all over lmao
I intended to get the blue. But I saw the white one at the lot and it just looked so good with the dark wheels and it was all over for me lol.

Awesome looking cars on that varsity media site btw.

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Welcome and nice car. I have yet to do any performance mods but I needed to make sure to black out the chrome window trim and wrx fender badges. It stood out too much especial with the gold wheels

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I intended to get the blue. But I saw the white one at the lot and it just looked so good with the dark wheels and it was all over for me lol.

Awesome looking cars on that varsity media site btw.
nice man, thanks i really appreciate it we work hard at it!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome and nice car. I have yet to do any performance mods but I needed to make sure to black out the chrome window trim and wrx fender badges. It stood out too much especial with the gold wheels
i agree man, gotta keep it nice and clean!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
thanks guys!

so far i have Cobb SRI and AP, Invidia Catless DP, Agency Power CBE, Pro Tune.

I already bought a walboro 255 pump and grimmspeed EBCS, just need to get better TMIC and BPV and new tune.
I don't understand your mod path...

The SRI (i.e. hot air intake) is just going to hurt your performance. Why do you have an AP if you went with a protune? Why do you need the fuel pump? Why do you need a better BPV with those mods?

If I were you I'd research a good mod path more. Your money would be much better spent on some braking and handling mods than some of the things you're talking about.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't understand your mod path...

The SRI (i.e. hot air intake) is just going to hurt your performance. Why do you have an AP if you went with a protune? Why do you need the fuel pump? Why do you need a better BPV with those mods?

If I were you I'd research a good mod path more. Your money would be much better spent on some braking and handling mods than some of the things you're talking about.
I have the AP because of a few reasons, first is where i got it tunes they used the cobb software while doing the tune and also i stored my stock tune so if i ever want to i could go back to stock no problem and also, the main reason why is that the maps off the cobb AP are **** from what i have seen. and as far as the SRI i have not seen any harm in my performance, i do really enjoy it. upgraded brakes/sway bars among other handling mods are on my list...but i don't rally my car lol. i just like to drive haha

but hey everyone have their mod lists in different orders right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts