ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have put in the Perrin short shifter, blue racer Defi boost and oil pressure gauges, and the Greddy turbo timer. And today I had the trunk debadged. I have a boat ton off parts in the garage that I took of my 2008 STI that I am going to put on the new car when it is through the break in. I have a Tomei UEL header and up pipe, Perrin TBE, GrimmSpeed intake spacers, walbro 255 fuel pump, AEM wideband, Perrin EBCS, and I am going to send the turbo to GrimmSpeed for the PnP and ceramic coating.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
I'd have welded an EGT bung into the header while it was off the car. Even if you didn't plan to use a gauge at the moment, you could've plugged it for an easy install later.

Either way, the car looks nice :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Car does look really nice. I am a little weary to MOD right now due to warranty....after seeing this, it's hard not too...lol

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Car does look really nice. I am a little weary to MOD right now due to warranty....after seeing this, it's hard not too...lol
I have had about six new cars and have never worried about a warranty. Hell must people that go in for warranty work get the run around anyway.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd have welded an EGT bung into the header while it was off the car. Even if you didn't plan to use a gauge at the moment, you could've plugged it for an easy install later.

Either way, the car looks nice :)
Look at the picture of the uppipe it already has one. I will be getting a egt gauge soon so I made sure that the header and uppipe that I got already had one.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts