1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Looks like fun:wiggles:

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
werd..... they are sneaky little creatures :)
it comes out of nowhere just minding your own buisness doing Donuts in a parking lot and CRACK. :rotfl:

looks like your subie loves the snow :) i would suggest clearing the snow off of your intercooler before driving. Have fun and be "safe" out there.:cool:

·
5,780 Posts
Looks like fun but what's all the white stuff everywhere?
Coke, the hookers were underage so they are not in the pictures.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Cool pix man :)

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
i wish i still lived in new york =(

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Why, do you miss freezing your ass off and having to warm up your car in the morning and brush snow off it? ;)

No, I'm betting you miss getting stuck behind the van with bald tires going 1/2 the speed limit in 1/2" of snow!

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
wrxtreme06 said:
Snow sucks - upstate NY gets quite a bit (downstate, not so much due to the ocean).

Where 'bouts did you live?

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
Snow sucks - upstate NY gets quite a bit (downstate, not so much due to the ocean).

Where 'bouts did you live?
i lived on long island- the quiet part! haha

and i really do miss the cold weather and the atmosphere and the people and most of all- BAGELS AND PIZZA. omg..

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
wrxtreme06 said:
i lived on long island- the quiet part! haha

and i really do miss the cold weather and the atmosphere and the people and most of all- BAGELS AND PIZZA. omg..
I'm assuming the "quiet part" refers to the 631 - the not-so-snobby side.

I hate being downstate, but the only good thing about my work trips to the city was eating real NYC pizza!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
hey now!! haha you hit the nail on the head though. i lived in shirley/mastic (631 what whattttt)
Never heard of Shirley, but I have heard of Mastic (my college was filled with people from the island - isn't called the "poor man's Harvard" for nothing)

Sorry for the hijack :redface:

·
5,780 Posts
No way, having the hood scoop filled up with snow is like a pre-cooling air filter. :baaa: That IC will be icy cold!
true but it could create a snow cave effect and insulate the intercooler from the cold outside air.???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts