ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Here are some pics of my 2002 wrx. I've had it for about a year now, and i've loved it. Here is what i have done to it.

Perrin intercooler hoses
Perrin lowering springs
Turboxs upipe
Hks Downpipe
Custom 3"cat-back
Megan racing muffler
some interior mods (white face gauges and what not)
STI short throw shifter
STI (non-replica) cf wing
CF side markers
cleared headlights
gunmetal painted rims

just tell me what u think. i'm doing my thing here, so don't be too cruel. thanks for looking!

ALSO I am working on a video of my car that I will put up very soon!

PIC 1 -

PIC 2-

PIC 3-

PIC 4-

sorry i tried to upload the thumbnail/or full pic but i couldn't get it to work.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
looks good all tho i'd ditch that "2.0l turbo" badge think it looks kinda cheesy :p go badgeless it's teh hotness

·
Registered
593 Posts
Nice blue wrx!!

If you have a OEM re lip, I think it will look much better from the back of the car!!!! :wiggles:

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AUTO228 said:
Nice blue wrx!!

If you have a OEM re lip, I think it will look much better from the back of the car!!!! :wiggles:
yeah I actually like the oem front lip better. i like both but if i were to go with one right now it would be the front. where can u get a good deal on those? oh and i checked out your car, pretty sweet man!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pdrpowerofWRX said:
same here. is it the CF gruppe-s one?
No, I got it from ATI here is the website, You can also get inserts for these, i have a blue one and a cf insert. I switch them up every now and then for a different look. I know it's weird but hey change is good.

http://www.autotechinteriors.com/products/product_epod.php
It's the pod down towards the bottom of the page. THIS POD HOLDS BOTH 52mm and 60mm gauges. I've loved this pod, i've got many complements on it.

Also thanks for all the comments guys. HEY Do u guys like my clubwrx.net sticker. can u find it, do u like it?

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
I like the pod...is it just a glossy black? Ever thought about painting it to match?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Verdugo said:
I like the pod...is it just a glossy black? Ever thought about painting it to match?
I did think about painting to match and i was thinking about doing it but i havn't decided yet. oh and yes it is just a glossy black.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
oh and i think painted sideskirts would make a world of difference also :thumbup:

·
Registered
294 Posts
hmm i notice a lil switch to the left of your steering wheel on the dash, what is that? oh and nice wing, especially since i know how much it cost :whoa:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts