ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all im new to the forum and just wanted to give every one a lil intel on what i have.

I bought my 02 bugeye at the end of Jan. and it was bone stock.. i have done a few mods to it and here they are.

-4" carbon fiber JDM STi hood scoop
-Megan Racing lowering spring 1.75" drop in front 1.75" drop in rear
-3" catless turbo back exhaust
-17"x9" XXR 522 in gold w/ Bridgestone Torenzas 215/40 stretched
-Greddy electronic boost gauge
-Cobb AP v2

Here are a few pics of the scubby the day i got it

2012-01-31_17.29.28.jpg

trunk3.jpg

And here are a few pics of how it sits now

2012-02-29 16.00.06.jpg

2012-02-29 15.59.50.jpg

Let me know what ya think.. or if ya think anything.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nice :) How much did you pick it up for? and how many miles if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Great looking car - nice wheels ~

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
welcome! nice wheels do they scrape when you turn?? i was going to order them in flat black but were sold out everywhere. i also like the wingless trunk. did u take the spoiler off and patch it? and not too big a fan of the hodd scoop but whatever makes u happy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
welcome! nice wheels do they scrape when you turn?? i was going to order them in flat black but were sold out everywhere. i also like the wingless trunk. did u take the spoiler off and patch it? and not too big a fan of the hodd scoop but whatever makes u happy
Nah they dont scrape at all.. nice smooth ride with a touch of camber lol the trunk is a truly wingless.. i was kinda shocked lol i have been looking to trade for one with a STi wing but cant find anyone around me that wants to trade.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
paint the scoop white and tint the windows. Other than that A+ clean bugeye dude!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Aw! Iz so purdy!! Looks like mine . . . or look-ed like mine any way :p Sweet ride bud!! Nice to see an example of the white and gold. It's been recommended to me and as good as it looks I think it's just not quite my thing. Done very nicely on yours tho! :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
^ Don't listen to this guy.

I didn't wanna say anything...

...but there's rumors going around that he does nothing but troll the internet...

:shakehead:

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
^ Don't listen to this guy.

I didn't wanna say anything...

...but there's rumors going around that he does nothing but troll the internet...

:shakehead:
Seriously? you think my post count would be so high if I didnt know a thing or two? I suggest listening to me, and hitting the ignore button on captain leg hump.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts