ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DriftnWRX said:
funny, buy interesting how he represents the imports with the ugliest cars possible. oh well
well he had it american muslce and rice. IMO the Monte SS wasn't a muscle car and the taco wasn't rice but if he had a stock STi in there it wouldn't be rice. and if he had like a stock mustang 2 then that's not american muscle either.

·
Registered
647 Posts
ya video was kind of lame. I mean, if u really wanted. i could find some really awesome import cars and then show them up with redicuously looking american cars. Plus - didnt show too much racing... i've seen plenty of imports beat american (( keep in mind that lamborgini and ferrari are imports too...arnt they?))

·
Registered
182 Posts
Guys,

C'mon...this video is hilarious. Hell, it mocks ALL of us! Just look at those ridiculous ricers, 'smokey & the bandit', 'dukes of hazards', Vipers doing burns in the middle of the street.

This video is more about the potential for MORON in all true car lovers! It's not even about the cars...lmao!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
ahh the neverending battle of Import vs. Domestic

Import: It's all about the hp/liter beehotch!
Domestic: Cubic Inches pwn j00 n00b.

or something to that effect.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol u guys crack me up, i mean just because YOU have an import doesn't mean that anyone is calling you rice. So don't take it personally. jeez. it seems like all you guys are pissed, the video was riced out cars and muscle cars. look at it again if you have to. Funny to laugh at the stupid rice pictures that' we've seen 1000x already but it's funny with the music.

·
Registered
647 Posts
eh im not being angry becasue i have an import - im just saying, the video could just as easily be switched from our point of view and make domestics look bad. I will admit, i always will laugh when i see a really crappy car like the ricey ones in that video.

·
Registered
19,615 Posts
Chingy said:
ahh the neverending battle of Import vs. Domestic

Import: It's all about the hp/liter beehotch!
Domestic: Cubic Inches pwn j00 n00b.

or something to that effect.
I wouldn't exactly agree. The problem I have with ricers is: a) they do EXTERIOR shiiiit to their cars, wanting attention like a little kid in the supermarket b) wanting to LOOK fast (sorry, my salad shooter has more tq than most hondas)
c) they generally do DUMB things

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Harbinger said:
then those guys cant ride... 1000hp supras get beat by stock busas and eaten alive by turbo busas.
but supra's are dyno queens. Have you seen the video with the stock busa, intake exhaust busa, and the n20 busa vs the procharged viper.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts