Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so ive recently got a 16 wrx premium/limited
everything work great accept the info display between the rpm and speedometer.

i cant seem to access the settings for it..
i know the car has to be standing still with tranny in manual.
and from what ive heard its supposed to say push back 'I/set" to enter settings or something like that, but ive never seen that and cannot access it

any help?

·
Registered
12 Posts
denis,

If you're stopped, use the buttons on the bottom left of the steering wheel. Hit the arrow buttons a couple of times until you see the I/set on the display in the middle. Once you see that, hold the center button until you have access to the options menu. This takes about 3 seconds or so.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
denis,

If you're stopped, use the buttons on the bottom left of the steering wheel. Hit the arrow buttons a couple of times until you see the I/set on the display in the middle. Once you see that, hold the center button until you have access to the options menu. This takes about 3 seconds or so.
I think my navigation buttons left on the steering wheel do not work. Cause i never gotten the message on screen "push back I/set"

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
denis,

Is there an aftermarket stereo or anything

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
no, everything is stock.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Make sure you're door is closed, as well. It won't cycle through the prompts if your drivers door is open. Can you upload a quick video to show us what you're doing?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just so I'm clear, you aren't using the left part of the steering wheel, your using the buttons on the bottom left/behind the steering wheel? And you are pulling the buttons toward you, you aren't trying to "push" it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts