ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im visiting in denver and ive seen may wrxs and stis from here, copper mountain, and co springs...oh and boulder. i went snowboarding in eldora today and saw a black wingless sti

im in denver now, and the place m taying has a black sti and a black wrx (the latter has altezzas and ugly wheels)
anyone else out here?

oh and by the way....altitude lag sucks!!! :baaa:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Unintentional hi-jack...hooray for red wrx's!!!!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Muffster said:
unintentional hijack? what?
lol, welcome to the madness that is the mtn states. Hopefully some locals will have time to meet up wit cha. There's some great people in these parts. Unfortunately I don't have the time this week.

Have a good stay

[cRy]

·
Registered
685 Posts
Welcome,

I'm your local Colorado Springs guy with the blue wagon. Y'know. THE blue wagon. I'm sure you've seen me. I'm EVERYWHERE. You can get rid of your silly sedans and wagons of the not-blue color and come join me (unless you have sedona red with bronze wheels... then you're OK).

End of hijack. Again, welcome.

·
Registered
880 Posts
And then there is me... :wiggles: I don't have a WRX, but I do have a legacy wagon! I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in all of Colorado with a 94 Maroon Wagon with tinted windows, 17in Rota's, Subaru Emblem on front and flat4engineering sticker on back... :D Basically you can't miss me... ;)

Welcome... :wiggles:

P.S. Where are you located... :confused1

·
Registered
176 Posts
AHHH damn, stupid work, I wanna go!!! Where you goin?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts