ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mu wrx is lowered about 1.75 inches and i really want ur rally armor mud flaps but i dont want them to hit the ground or be really close to hitting the ground. does any1 have lowered suspention and the UR mudflaps?

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I have prodrive springs and the stiff rally armor flaps. They don't drag on level ground but the bottom edge/corners are pretty chewed up. Nothing noticeable until you get up close.

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
you can cut them

·
Registered
96 Posts
My RallyArmor UR's are about one inch off the ground. I can't even put my foot underneath them. The only problem I have is going over speed bumps, you get the scraping sound, but you get used to it. Besides, they're meant to have crap thrown at them, they'll handle it. In any case, they look badass on the car.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm on H-techs with the rallyarmor flaps and have only rubbed on huge speed bumps maybe once or twice...

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
Im lowered 1.8 or so and i have rally armor flaps. They scrape over speed bumps but other than that no worrys. I backed up over a curb last week and ripped one of the rears off. The flap was not damaged at all, took me a couple min to put back on.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts