ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone in here have Msn hotmail?
Everyday at about 1:00 I can't log in to get my e-mail. It tells me the server is too busy. Does anybody else have this problem?

·
Registered
70 Posts
1 in the afternoon or night? I know they do maintenance alot over night. If its afternoon, then maybe its just because alot of ppl are checking their mail and they cant keep up... ya in fact that's probably it. from the error you said.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I've always had that problem. I think everyone is at lunch bombing the hotmail server with requests.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bluerex47 said:
whenever i see that, i just go back and relog myself in. works every time.:)
It took me 15 minutes today to finally get logged in. You would think they would upgrade or something:confused:

·
Registered
70 Posts
They are making changes i think to their servers soon.

For about a month and half now though whenver i send mails through outlook with hotmail it takes hours, sometimes days to get to destination. I'm about to ditch hotmail and just gmail all the time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I don't use hotmail, but I have friends that do.. it seems that mail is taking a while to go back and forth the last week or so.

I'm playing with Gmail, but I have several domains of my own, so I never seem to be lacking for email adresses :)

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn fargon iceholes!!!! It's doing it again today!!! I need to get an archived email from my account for a customer and I can't as of 12:45 :unhappy: Man am I pissed off right now :thumbdown

Ok.....rant over :sadwave:

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
mine's been locking up on me.

i was getting ready to ditch MSN mail, when they upped the limit to 250Meg. now i'm def. stickign with it. when it works, it's one of the best formats. i have multiple yahoo and gmail addys too.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I do have a gmail account, and a few others, but my MSN one is the one I've had for 5 years. :sadwave:

·
Registered
647 Posts
It kept happening to me until I upgraded to high speed with Comcast.
MSN and AOL are just aweful.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts