Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you own a subaru (or any other ride for that matter) and are lucky enough to live in the SF bay area, MPJ performance is THE place to go. I've been very impressed with their service, price, and dedication to the subaru community.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They really go out of their way to help you, and their labor rates are very competitive. I live in San Francisco, and there are numerous speed shops (mach3, infinite, tangent, ASP) and they are all crooks, well, mach3's not so bad, just not in the same league as MPJ. I'd much rather take the 30 minute drive out to hayward.
THere is a very comfortable atmosphere present and the staff will answer all your stupid, idiotic questions.
Thanks Gino, and Mike, please keep up the good work.
MPJ+GB = the shiznit.

·
Banned
29 Posts
MPJ Performance

I live in Chico Ca. and it was worth the drive to Hayward (190 miles freeway, one-way) by the bay, home of MPJ Performance. English Mike and Andrew are knowledgeable, honest and very patient in anwsering all my dumb-a** questions regarding exhausts, emissions, hoses, sway bars, Uteps and everything else. Many interesting and friendly motorists showed-up all driving heavily modified WRX's. You could actually see what your future modifications would look like from their cars. Many WRX enthusiasts hang-out there sporting many different mod configurations.

Their prices are excellent and the installs are fast. I learned a great deal during the time I spent at MPJ Performance. I recommend them to everyone in Northern California and Beyond.:D

El Supremo

·
Registered
2 Posts
i got an mrt short ram from them and it's great. i also got mesh fog light covers painted from them. they look great but i got two right mounting brackets and no left.when i emailed mike i got no reply(as of yet).:(

·
Registered
2 Posts
... but they still have the best prices around. and i got my orders promptly

·
Banned
29 Posts
English Mike (co-owner) and all the MPJ staff are super busy. I was down at their shop in Hayward Ca. (San Francisco Bay Area) Saturday 6/21 getting more mods and they had more work than they knew what to do with. They working six 12-hour days to keep up with demand and their still falling behind. They want to expand but they don't have the time or the space . I'm going down this Thursday (6/26) to get a Stealthback and a ground wire kit put in. I was going to order more Omori Gauges but I think the venerable meter-making company is either going out of business or having distribution problems in the U.S. cuz there were no relevant (A/F,Oil, Boost etc.,) WRX gauges in stock.

Yes, you're right, MPJ and World One Performance out of Seattle Wa. are about the best in WRX-land to deal with. MPJ doesn't have the same exposure or name recognition as *** but their gettin' there by word of mouth.

·
Registered
381 Posts
deathbyturbo - Sorry must have missed your first email. We have a set of brackets leaving for you tomorrow.

El Supremo - Thanks mate, yes we are a little busy all round right now but we're doing our best and hope to have the growth concerns sorted by mid july!!

As for the gauges, fear not we have you covered with which ever ones you care for.

oh only 12 hour days? Is Andrew leaving early again in my absence? we should be there at least 16 hours a day.

Mike

(510) 487-4447
www.mpjperformance.com
www.gb-motorsports.com

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just wanted to drop a note saying that MPJ is excelllent to deal with. I ordered some replica mesh fog light covers and an sti scoop. The parts and paint quality was excellent and everything fit like a glove. Also they were very quick with the shipping also. I am in Canada and i had the parts in a week right to my door.

Big thanks and good job to the guys at MPJ and I would recommend them to anyone and I will for sure be ordering from them again

Lance

·
Registered
64 Posts
MPJ is excellent to deal with. I agree with El Supremo, between World One and MPJ, they are both quality.:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've ordered a lot of stuff from MPJ and everything has been awesome. Quick shipments and knowledgable guys that are great to ask questions. High recommend them.

-Thanks MPJ!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thumbs up to MPJ and Soren!
Kept me informed on product status, and shipped it promptly.
Good guys and highly recommended!! :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts