ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the law requires you to have a license plate on the front bumper in florida. Also will the police be mean to me cuz i have a california license plate? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im going to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach. I got a 4 year scholarship for the Navy ROTC unit there :).
Im leaving next week, im crazy excited!!! Ya when i went out there i saw the 93 octane and it made me all happy inside lol. Plus its cheaper than the 91 octane out in cali! Okay, so can any other ppl back up the no front plates needed in florida?

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Spectre186 said:
Im going to Embry Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach. I got a 4 year scholarship for the Navy ROTC unit there :).
Im leaving next week, im crazy excited!!! Ya when i went out there i saw the 93 octane and it made me all happy inside lol. Plus its cheaper than the 91 octane out in cali! Okay, so can any other ppl back up the no front plates needed in florida?

close enough to hit up our meets. were having one on aug 14th if your here in time.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I was wondering if the law requires you to have a license plate on the front bumper in florida. Also will the police be mean to me cuz i have a california license plate? Thanks

Did the same thing, I went to UM. There isn't even emmissions.
THERE IS A LOT OF CRIME and I had my car ripped apart alot, be carful. Less of a police presence

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
yeah flordia you can get away with pretty much anything car related (from what i understand)... i have to move to jacksonville sometime within the next year or so... so i'll be joinin you guys at the meets when i can...

thats if i'm cool enough to... :D

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Spectre186 said:
What are you studying at Embry Riddle?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Yeah, any major city (Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville) in FL will have its share of crime. No different than other major cities elsewhere.

....ok, so Miami maybe ;)

But FL has its good points, I guess. No snow, no emissions, and beaches on both coasts :cool:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts