ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was considering autometers dual cluster bezel for my boost and i was going to put in a a/f. However i have a catless dp and the o2 sensor is spaced out by a sparkplug non fouler to avoid a CEL. So therefore i would not get a usable a/f ratio since it would out of air flow range. With the after market sensors for the gauges, do they operate the same as a regular sensor that will throw the cel? correct? Becasue if thats true then i cannot use the gauge...

I have my boost gauge velcroed to my column...i want something more professional. Is there any columns mounts? Will the stock boost gauge mount hold a 2 1/6 gauge? Or should i just get a oil pressure gauge to use the dual cluster. Just unsure if i want to spend another 80ish on another gauge.

Thanks for your input...

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a boost and oil pressure gauge in my Autometer Bezel. I think it looks great.

Also if you wanted a A/F gauge, you would really want to get a wideband O2 sensor to really make it anything more than just pretty lights.
thanks, what series gauge did you go with since our wrx has those sweet green gauges and almost every gauge matches it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts