ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Booze in moderation.

Well, less to do with booze, and more to do with moderation.

ebr0t is OUR mod? What about Cliff? Why not pick someone new? pace...any insight? This almost made me cry. That or the pepper I ate.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Are there not enough willing people in our forum to moderate? Nothing against these folk, but I am really stoked about the fact that if I see someone posting on here, much less moderating, I can meet them and punch their mouth if I so desire. Keep it in the family aka mountain states!

Nick C.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'M YOUR FATHER said:
Nothing against these folk, but I am really stoked about the fact that if I see someone posting on here, much less moderating, I can meet them and punch their mouth if I so desire. Keep it in the family aka mountain states!

Nick C.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

X 2. The ability to punch a mod in person should be a requirement for the job. ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Capt. Ronin said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

X 2. The ability to punch a mod in person should be a requirement for the job. ;) :tongue:
Shut your mouth foolio! Talk like that will get you banned. :eek3:

So we all know what the deal is with Brad................what happened to Cliff?

MS getting less and less like MS. :(

·
5,799 Posts
Re: Booze in moderation.

Rancid said:
Well, less to do with booze, and more to do with moderation.

ebr0t is OUR mod? What about Cliff? Why not pick someone new? pace...any insight? This almost made me cry. That or the pepper I ate.
My understanding is that Cliff wished to instead help out with a forum that sees a little less traffic.

As for ebr0t; I know that Tim only wanted for existing moderators to be reassigned. I think both mine and dR's preference is to have a local member (other than myself) moderate in here, but in the absence of anyone available Eli kindly volunteered to help out as needed or until we decide on someone else.

There are some minor changes pending which I hope will be viewed positively, and as such the current Mountain States moderator assignments are somewhat tentative.

-pace

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
Re: Re: Booze in moderation.

pace said:
There are some minor changes pending which I hope will be viewed positively, and as such the current Mountain States moderator assignments are somewhat tentative.

-pace
yup.

eli's a place-holder. i'm here for good though, so anyone who's interested in punching me in the face get's a free trip to boston.

you won't be the first, and i hit back. ;)

dR

·
Registered
296 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Booze in moderation.

dark_rex said:
yup.

eli's a place-holder. i'm here for good though, so anyone who's interested in punching me in the face get's a free trip to boston.

you won't be the first, and i hit back. ;)

dR
You'll pay for me to go to Boston to hit your mouth? Sign me up!

Nick C.:p

1 - 20 of 80 Posts