ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
im very anal about when I get expensive stuff and my rims from Japan just came in after 6 months. I had rotas before these and when i get them mounted and balance at this decent place, they just put my rims on the concrete ground with pebbles and stones and all and i was soo pissed, but then wasnt because these werent hard to get wheels.

now i got my gram lights in gold and do not want any damage from these guys.
of course when driving, ill get chips here and there, but thats ok, haha

so please guys, do you know where a place where i can mount and balance my 17 inc wheels that actually takes care of the wheels and wont scratch them?
let me know, thanx

·
Registered
32 Posts
A buddy of mine had luck with Totowa Tire on Union Blvd, just off 46. I have never used them, but he thought they were good & cheap. I have used Starr Tire in Clifton on Clifton Ave with good results, but I wasnt too worried about scratching my mega $$$ wheels since I was using OEM's.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IM around Clifton, Little Falls area.
I wanted to go to Stafford Tire on Route 46, but as soon as I saw them how they handled my Rotas, they just took my rims out of my car and laid them on the conrete ground like i stated.
i want to get these mounted ASAP, but at least with someone who wont charge $40 per tire and at least someone who will take care of customers rims.
thanx for your assistance guys~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts