ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Warning: MotorMatrix owes ClubWRX.net Advertiseme
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have just opened our Storefront location in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Our new store information is

MotorMatrix.com
1799 N. State Rd 7
Unit# 10
Margate, FL 33063

We have a huge shipment of WRX parts coming in this week to stock our showroom. Please call for pricing and availability!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
You dont happen to have a Blue WRX with Turbo/Spray do you? If so, were you at the car meet last night at Sample and 441? If so, i need to talk to you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
So your the guy that raced me and my buddy in his Lincoln LSC Mark VII ? Yeah... in about a month or so..ill get a hold of you about meeting up again and we wanna try and run that WRX of yours again..

What mods do you have? What do you run? Or think you should run?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok...well the tranny in the lincoln will be fixed in about a month or so..so do you wanna run again? And maybe put some money on it? We will be trailoring the car this time since a bit of a distance from where we are located...so let me know if you wanna set something up..we can do this over E-mail if you'd like..that way popo's couldnt dip in and rear up :)

E-mail me at [email protected]

Will

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey man that was my lincoln nice WRX you got there! they are cool cars in my book. i gotta take my car down for repairs should be done in a month or so. i personally dont race for money but if you want to do side bets with people that fine. i race for fun and i find that when money gets involved its not fun for me. look forward to running you again sometime but maybe in a better spot though! some place not so out in the open like that :D good luck with your car! hope to see it in the 11s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts