Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2015 sti limited. Didnt know had .... FP red turbo, intercooler, dump tube, down pipe, invidia exhaust, external wasteland, boost controller, Perrin intake, Perrin headers, Injectors, Cobb accessport....ect. timing went on car w/ 39,000 miles. Dealer putting in new motor ... supposedly lol. DEFINITELY taking to get turned straight from dealer. Thinking about going to EFI or Prime motoring. Should I take some on these parts off to make daily driver or just get the right tune w everything on it. She sounds beautiful! Just want her to be running top notch and not have to deal with this bull**** again! All suggestions would help. I'm new in the subi world and could use the advice. THX

·
Super Moderator
10,919 Posts
2015 sti limited. Didnt know had .... FP red turbo, intercooler, dump tube, down pipe, invidia exhaust, external wasteland, boost controller, Perrin intake, Perrin headers, Injectors, Cobb accessport....ect. timing went on car w/ 39,000 miles. Dealer putting in new motor ... supposedly lol. DEFINITELY taking to get turned straight from dealer. Thinking about going to EFI or Prime motoring. Should I take some on these parts off to make daily driver or just get the right tune w everything on it. She sounds beautiful! Just want her to be running top notch and not have to deal with this bull**** again! All suggestions would help. I'm new in the subi world and could use the advice. THX
You probably need way more fuel. Just an intake or exhaust and a tune hits the fueling limit. Both together is basically a timebomb.

·
Registered
102 Posts
im with that guy ^, you'll want to upgrade your fuel setup. fuelpump, pressure regulator, injectors, maybe fuel rail? not so familiar with the EJ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts