Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone on here knows of any good places to buy Motegi MR7 rims. I found one place which is www.creverything.com, which I think the price for one 18" is like $180. I would like to get a combo of both rims and tires but I looked in some magazines and none of the places that had the combos carried Motegi Rims. If anyone knows of any good places please let me know, thanks.

Adam

2002 black WRX

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, actually I just ordered them from a local wheel shop. Total package deal, 18" silver MR7, 215/35/18 Toyo Proxes, lifetime balancing, locking lug nuts, just over $1500. Thats some low-pros so better lower the rex soon!!! What color is your car if your going with white?

Adam

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Mine's blue. I got the idea from the blue civic si with white rims. I won't be getting them anytime soon though. I just got my subie, and I'm gonna get performance mods first. You should post some pics of your rex once you put your wheels on:). Late.

Fahd

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like it will look nice. Ya I will post some pics when I get them put on, also am having a wings west wing put on. Should look good I hope, I don't even have the car yet. Just came in today, sent out to have leather put in, then having rims, and wing put on. Later

Adam

1 - 5 of 5 Posts