Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
* disclaimer *I’m new to this website so please let me know if there is a better forum to post this on, thank you.

so I’ve been looking for well over a year for a set of Morette headlights or similar ones like prodrives, for a 2002 wrx. I’ve found it extremely hard to find them, so I’ve decided to ask here if anyone knows of any for sale, or how to get my hands on them, or if someone is willing to sell them. Thank you!

·
Æternum
16,144 Posts
This is going to be an especially long journey for you if I'm honest.

Morettes were coveted 10 years ago and have only become more rare in the resulting decade. Morettes were never DOT legal and so the initial production was very limited compounding the problem.

·
Registered
1 Posts
* disclaimer *I’m new to this website so please let me know if there is a better forum to post this on, thank you.

so I’ve been looking for well over a year for a set of Morette headlights or similar ones like prodrives, for a 2002 wrx. I’ve found it extremely hard to find them, so I’ve decided to ask here if anyone knows of any for sale, or how to get my hands on them, or if someone is willing to sell them. Thank you!
Hi,

You can get a set here:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts