Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Some are phat, some are not so phat. Like that pink ass car. WTF is that?! Looks like a Del Sol or something. Liked the Lamborghini though. I wonder how Paul Walker's character is gonna do racing in that Skyline. Is he gonna jam the brakes and spin out like a punk again? LOL.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
WRX said:
Some are phat, some are not so phat. Like that pink ass car. WTF is that?! Looks like a Del Sol or something. Liked the Lamborghini though. I wonder how Paul Walker's character is gonna do racing in that Skyline. Is he gonna jam the brakes and spin out like a punk again? LOL.
what he said in a mtv segment was that he drives an mitsu evo 7, probably a USDM lancer though.

·
Registered
949 Posts
ebr0t said:

what he said in a mtv segment was that he drives an mitsu evo 7, probably a USDM lancer though.
I saw a segment from entertainment tonight where he was driving the silver skyline. It had lights all over the friggin place, and the interior looked like a dance club on wheels.:mad: He had to do 180 turns in front of a crowd, and it showed him doing it like 10 times. He just couldn't get it right.:mad:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts