ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
are they playin it again tonight....

Anyone know if they are playin it again tonight......and if so is anyone watching it......and if so can i come join someone.....in Boulder? I love that show, but don't have TV and would love to see that one. Let me know.....I'm down.

Josh

aim:BudgesT

·
Registered
553 Posts
That truck was ALOT more redneck and hacked together than I thought it would be. I think any of the recovering 4x4 rednecks on this forum could have done a much better thing given that kind of budget/time. They also did a convenient edit about 5 frames before tEh Fritz would have been shown. I'm kinda dissapointed in that.... it was kinda nifty to see Rhys Millen involved though.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah I was surprised to see Rhys, I thought if anything they would bring him in for a monster drift machine. Didnt know he was drifting in a new GTO, not quite an import like most drifters:confused:
I was somewhat disappointed to see that they used an old chevy truck, to drop a truck that much is rediculous IMHO.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
analog_909 said:
I think any of the recovering 4x4 rednecks on this forum could have done a much better thing given that kind of budget/time.
I agree...I remember when they built the rockcrawler, I sat drooling for hours over all of the freebies they were given...

Of course, I was a 4x4 redneck back then :D

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think they did a great job considering the motor, trans, radiator, and a bunch of other stuff showed up so late. i wish they would have all the parts there and let the builders really showcase their skills!

Rhys actually raced that GTO up Pikes Peak too, that thing sounded mean. i went to the drift showoff, and before it rained, the GTO seemed to own all other others.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts