ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in town visiting my parents and we go to get into my moms forester and find it open. The hatch and driver door were open. Not wide open but kinda closed without latching. Inside the car everything was left open. Glovebox, center arm rest, ashtray, and the two things above the mirror for sunglasses and crap. We try to start the car and the key will not turn at all. It doesnt look like there is and damage to the ignition cylinder. Anyone know if there so security reason why it wont turn right now? Oh and I'm guessing my mom forgot to set the alarm cause it never went off and nothing is broken. The good thing is there was nothing in the car for them to take. What really odd is that about a year ago in front of that house the same thing happened to my celica alltrac. Doors and hatch left open and everything inside the car was open. That time they broke my dash and cut wire to hot wire it... but i had a kill switch that they never found. Anyway, this sucks and now my mom is stuck at home. Any ideas about the key? We might have to get it towed to subaru I guess.

·
Registered
270 Posts
aww that is gay, sorry to hear that, dont u guys have home owners insurance? dont they cover stuff like that? anyways stupid theives, get a job!

·
Peachypumpkincheeks
8,621 Posts
That sucks man! :sadwave: Bad people suck. I don't really know what else to add, except I hope that karma comes back around to the scoundrels.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my parents are going through their car insurance I think. They were talking about home owners insurance too though. The car should be ready today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts