Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in time for the holidays...
This is the knob of choice for the WRX...which also comes in a leather and aluminum version. At $65 shipped, that's $20 cheaper than most other places I've checked.

I just ordered my Momo knob from these guys. Their website doesn't help all that much but when I called, they were eager to help and my emails to Steve Lo were promptly answered (always less than a day). I paypaled him this morning and he emailed me a UPS tracking # a few hours later.

Email Steve for details and tell him where you heard about it. [email protected]

·
Registered
932 Posts
I read the above thread and gave Auto Innovations a try. I'm very happy.

Steve Lo immediately answered my e-mails and on the same day as Paypal money was received, Steve sent out an e-mail with a tracking number.

$65 shipped. Got it today. Ordered it last Friday. I'd definitely do business with them again.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm glad it all worked out for you bedabi! Can you believe other vendors still offer it for $85 and calling it a sale price?

Man I love that shift knob. It really is perfect.

Hg.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I just installed it. Very easy. And it looks great! Kind of gives it a VW panache to the interior. I'm waiting for an Autospeed shifter trim to come in and the two together should really spruce up the interior.

I especially like the way the Momo shft knob effectively shortens the length of the shifter, shortening the throws.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts