ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 04 wrx wagon. It has some trans work done with a access port tune, with a 18G Turbo stock injectors and fuel pump. When i really get on it in 1/2/3 is fuel cuts bad and throws codes. I would like some input one what I should do.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,679 Posts
Read the codes, log the real time data, and interpret them to identify the problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought a 04 wrx wagon. It has some trans work done with a access port tune, with a 18G Turbo stock injectors and fuel pump. When i really get on it in 1/2/3 is fuel cuts bad and throws codes. I would like some input one what I should do.
Read the codes, log the real time data, and interpret them to identify the problem.
So the codes only pop up when I get on it hard I had reset them and haven’t had them come on since. The first time it ever happened it was calling for a missfire in cylinder one. Cleared it hadn’t been fucking around. Then was playing around one day and fuel Surged really hard had missfire in 1 and 3. Should I just make it thro a code again and do what you said or is there another Route I should go?

·
28,679 Posts
Does the map you are running support each and every piece of hardware fitted to the car?

·
28,679 Posts
Stock injectors on a TD05-18G sound fascinating. I'd investigate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts