ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

I made a deposit on 3/30/12 for my 2012 WRX Sedan in DGM. Sales Rep said it is expected to arrive first week of April. I am a total noob and don't know very much about mods. With that said, which mods are recommended to achieve a deep heavy sound? I saw a 2011 blue hatch a few days ago and the beauty sounded like a muscle car.

What's recommended?

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,224 Posts
I recommend you find and attend a local meet, so you can listen to a variety of setups in person both outside and if you're lucky to find someone accomodating, inside the car. In person makes all the difference.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Club!

I recommend you find and attend a local meet, so you can listen to a variety of setups in person both outside and if you're lucky to find someone accommodating, inside the car. In person makes all the difference.
Could not say this any better. Sound / movie clips on the Internet are of little real world in person use.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome man. Congrats on your scoobie. I would suggest exhaust. A good and inexpensive solution would be nameless Axels back. It sounds pretty good in person. Another really popular one would be invidia q300. That's like $900 tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
many exhausts give these cars a very similar sound, again like stated go to a local meet and check out the exhausts there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts